I am so excited to share my health coaching journey and health + wellness articles with everyone! I finally published my first heath related article about 5 Simply Sweet Sugar Alternatives and I would love some feedback!
Some awesome things that have occurred while getting my business up and running:
- I have started to get more of a following on Instagram, and more engagement from followers. I did this by sticking to a self created Social Media schedule. The schedule outlines the 3 Social Media avenues that I am focusing on and action items to get them completed. I plan on sharing this with everyone on the future via webinar.
- I am learning so much awesome information from free webinars, and I even paid for a class called Instagram with Style by @HilaryRushford. I find that with being a new entrepreneur you can never get enough solid information. I attend three 60 minute webinars a week. Knowledge is power.
- I created a website that I am very proud of and I have changed it four times. I am constantly thinking of ways to make my members experience better- and I love working on this every day.
Some things that I would advise others to do differently would be:
- Be picky about which webinars that you choose! Not all webinars are made equal. Read reviews, research the coach, and plan your time wisely. Don’t feel obligated to buy, and find a coach that you relate to on a personal level.
- Don’t get wrapped up in the social media hype. Everyone struggles with this. Followers are not your value or self worth. If someone wants to unfollow you and leave your tribe- it’s all good, you want the people who want to listen.
- Learn about Pinterest. There is so much opportunity out there about using this tool. It’s so different from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I took a webinar by @JennaKutcher and it was awesome and informative- she offers a course called the Pinterest Lab. It is definitely worth your time.
Sound off! Tell me what you struggle with as a blogger or entrepreneur. Let’s get some tips on how we can all help each other.
🆕 Check out my Blog post : 5 Natural Alternative Sugar Substitutes